Discover this guided active tour that takes place over 6 days in Siem Reap. You will cycle through the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archeological Park, hike to the national park of Kulen Mountain, and end this amazing journey by kayaking down to the floating village, where you’ll get to appreciate its picturesque surroundings and some well-deserved pampering along the way.
This trip takes in the must-see attractions of Siem Reap but also steps off the well-worn tourist trail to gain a deeper appreciation of the region’s people, culture, and natural environments—by bike, hike, and kayak.
- * 5 Nights Accommodation
Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room in our selected hotel. All hotels are regularly inspected by Siem Reaper�s team to ensure they keep to the very high standards the clients have come to expect. The accommodations are high-quality hotels with very good facilities for a city-centre property.
* Each activity comes with an experienced tour guide responsible for offering local insight, pursuing great experiences and make every tour exceptional. They are trained to make your trip magical. We know that it's the unexpected surprises that make a trip memorable. That's why our guides pride themselves on anticipating your needs before you ask.
* 5 Breakfasts | 4 Lunches | 1 Dinner
* Meals are characterized by fresh, seasonal ingredients, prepared in a simple, classic style of Cambodia & Western.
* Dietary Requirement
* If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies), please inform in advance so that we can provide a notice to the restaurant or hotel where you will be served.
* This tour offers Vegetarian and Vegan food options on request. Simply let Siem Reaper know the food option that you prefer.
* Airport pick up and drop off
Bicycle and helmet
Siem Reap - 3 day Angkor Pass
Kulen Mountain entrance fee - $20
Kayaking excursion at the Tonle Sap Lake
Land transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles
Daily drinking water and cold towels
First aid kits per tour guide
Boat, Kayak, Private Vehicle and Tuk Tuk.
Package not Included
- x Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price. You can organize your flights separately at any point.
x Travel insurance is not covered in the tour price. You can organize travel insurance with your preferred insurance company. As medical facilities in Cambodia are rather limited, so it is imperative for you to take out a good medical insurance policy when travelling. We highly require our participants to have a proof of purchase of an adequate travel insurance policy cover in order to participate in any of our adventure tours such as cycling, trekking, camping, and running. You may organize this independently with the intention of letting your insurance company aware of the nature of what you are doing with us.
Request Your Free Quote
Thanks for submitting!