Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. At its heart is the chaotic Old Quarter, where the narrow streets are roughly arranged by trade. There are many little temples, including Bach Ma, honoring a legendary horse, plus Đồng Xuân Market, selling household goods and street food.
- • Hotel in twin/triple sharing room basis with daily breakfast
• Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
• Meals as indicated: Breakfast /Lunch /Dinner
• Complimentary Mineral Water on tour (01 bottle / pax / day)
• Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
• Excellent English/Chinese speaking guide
Package not Included
- • Travel Insurance
• Visa fee if any
• Domestic and International air tickets
• Personal expenses
• Compulsory Tipping 2-3$/pax/day
• Others not mentioned nor specified above
Request Your Free Quote
Thanks for submitting!